Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First Post on the Blog!

For the last 6 months or so, I've been heading to Chipotle for lunch 1 to 3 times a week. And taking cell phone photos then uploading them to Facebook to gloat over my good luck. Kinda rubbing in the fact that I've had manna from heaven, while the rest of the non-Chipotlephiles had their boring burgers and PBJ sandwiches. Folks from around the world see the photos and comment on them from time to time. At a party recently, one of my friends from India (hey Priya!!) , currently living in Cincinnati, Ohio, talked with me about my obsession. That sealed it,  I decided I need to share the Chipotle goodness with folks that aren't on Facebook. Ok, I know that's like 6 people, but work with me here.
I've got plans for this blog... Chipotle say's there's like a billion combinations of food available from them. This blog will chart my progress through them. 
Maybe there will be polls involved. Should I have the chicken or the steak today? Medium or hot sauce? Black beans or Pintos?
I may give you the opportunity to sponsor a lunch. Pictures will be posted! Names will be posted...

6 comments:

  1. Here in PA we can't get alcohol at Chipotles so when I'm in NY I always get a margarita with my meal. Margaritas are so much better than OJ in the morning. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait....you know of others who are not on FB?? I thought I was the lone holdout of avoiding highschool drama!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like UFOs, there are rumors of people not on FB out there. Until your post, the rumors were unverifiable. 6 was a number I made up. It makes me seem so authoritative.
    Next thing you know, the real Santa Claus will step forward too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..I thought this didn't apply to me cause I am on Facebook but for some reason we aren't FB friends...So guess that's why I didn't know you were addicted to Chipotles until I picked up a few hints here & there on that other forum. I'm traveling to that place today that has a Chipotles & if I have anything to say about it ~ we will be stopping there! I will report back to let you know what I had. Ahh heck I already know so I might as well spill the beans as I never get anything different. But just maybe I will change my mind...doubtful though. To be continued... Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well call me Jennifer Claus without the HO!HO! You made that number up!?! Just for that I'm going to Wendy's and order a taco salad. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Chipotles today. We had a crisis. :(

    Deb

    ReplyDelete